having recently watched *breakfast at tiffany’s* for the very first time, i have been longing to do things that i have never done before with some one – like stealing s.th. or getting some ridiculous cheap item engraved at tiffany’s or simply doing s.th. stupid or silly just for the fun of the moment
well, also recently i have started to do quite a few things, i had never done before – and it turns out to be a really good idea:
* i have started teaching english to kids and am enjoying myself immensely
* i have gotten engaged – not really, just pretend; but it feels very adventurous and perhaps i should try it for real some time
* i have made peace with my vacuum cleaner, despite my firm believe that hoovering was invented by the devil, i now do it once a week
* i have forgiven a friend, who has hurt me so much, i couldn’t even bear to think about it; but i am alright now and feeling very good about being generous and telling said friend that it’s alright
* i have tried to dance seductively with a broom as a prop and failed miserably – it still was pretty good fun, though!
* i directed a play for the first time; with my very best friend and now – right after opening night – i am still full of the thrill of success
* and lastly, best of all and really rather rebellious, i have put up stickers in a ton of illicit places around the city and occasionally been lifted up to do so by a rather new and agreeable – in all aspects – friend; a pretty uplifting experience! you should try it some day!
indeed, doing things for the first time, however small and unimportant they seem, makes me very happy to be alive and feeling oh so vibrant and joyful – life is good, always remember and you’ll be happy as well! and why not try doing s.th. new – the world is full of possibilities, just grab one and off you go