literally being the elephant in the china store – just dropped my favourite mug (the one with the dragon head as a handle) and it not only shattered to pieces beyond repair, it also spilled half a litre of chocolate milk on my kitchen floor and over my kilt – the kilt was my first worry, should have been my least, it’s made to resist dirt and filth, so a little chocolate milk didn’t matter all that much – the floor was my second worry, but it cleaned up nicely – and only then i realized i had lost my dear mug and am now for evermore drinking chocolate milk from a plastic cup (won’t break when it falls) – at least i had enough milk to make some more and chocolate helps, it really does!

Advertisements